Vietnamese human hair is different than any other kinds of hair extensions. Similar to the thickness and coarsness, it is quite tough to care about. Regardless of what types of Vietnamese hair extensions that you choose, we are looking for the right ways to care for it. Take a look at below! We will give you some basic hair instructions to maintain the health and softness of your hair. Hair Care Tips:
- Wash your hair one to two weeks each time, despite the fact that it isVietnamese straight weave hairor the Vietnamese curly weave hair, since the hair is not affixed to your scalp, it does not get the protetion or moisturizing results of the natural oils. If you have an extremely oily scalp, just consider using the dry shampoo and original shampoos when washing your hair.
- Do a massage near your scalp and provide on your own a light massage to protect the all-natural hair from the development of microbial and also to promote the blood circulation. The Vietnamese hair knot enables a high flexibility to do beside your scalp. Then do no disregard a mild but a complete scrub.
- Applying a moisturizing conditioner after every time you shampoo your hair, and a deep conditioner every 2 to 4 weeks. Because the Vietnamese virgin hair is made of 100% human natural hair, it will certainly react to a deep conditioning, fix the follicile and also recover the level of smoothness and shine.
- Screw your dry hair and let it air drying, when it is possible to do. Vietnamese hair is well-known for its nature, texture and softness. It will recover after washing with little or no hair item.
- Comb the hair from root to tip with a wide toothed comb or a hair brush. If you have to pick the Vietnamese knot technique, you may function near the scalp because of the exceptional area of your virgin hair. Nonetheless, just work carefully and work in a small section to remove a har snags near your scalp.
- Style your hair as you always desire. Hear design sparingly to avoid damageing the hair, but Vietnamese hair will straighten out with a blow dryer or crinkle with a roller or a curling iron.