Here are some not so typical, but extremely creative marketing strategies you can use for your dental practice 1. Start a referral program It's the first strategy you employ in particular for healthcare-related services since it is thought to be 92% consumers are more likely to trust recommendations from friends and family than any other type of marketing. It's simple, but effective and is able to dramatically increase the number of new patients generation for you dental clinic. Here are some suggestions for how you can start this program:
- Start a patient loyalty program It's designed so that you can get email addresses and mobile phone numbers for future marketing strategies , such as the use of email, social media campaigns and mobile-based marketing. It also lets your customers know that you appreciate for their support.
- Create a Customer Review Program It is designed to boost your online presence. You can hand out cards to your customers so that they can post review on one of your social media websites or other sites like Yelp and your Google business page , or on your website , so they can earn reward.
- Request a referral for a patient
- Ask only people you are familiar with and you enjoy for example, someone with who you've built an excellent rapport with.
- If a patient has enjoyed their experience when a patient is kind in letting you know that they've enjoyed their experience, you are able to tell the patient in a manner that isn't a snarky way, such as, "It's excellent to hear that you had a fantastic experience. If family members or friends say how terrible their experience was, then you can forward them to us."
- Use a script and thank you for your comments! I am extremely happy with the team we have and it is a part of our aim to create the best experience for our those who are like you and appreciate the work we do. We understand that not all patients have the same positive experience with their dentist. If you know of family or friends who may enjoy the same type of experience We would love you to refer us to them.